There are some things that every sceptic should know about.
- Logical fallacies are evident in virtually all online debate. You can read about them here:
- [W:Evidence based medicine]
- Liberal science vs. conservative dogma
- In the red corner: RationalWiki, Liberapedia
- In the blue corner: Conservapedia ([W:Conservapedia] on Wikipedia), “as accurate as a catatonic drunkard’s line of urine” (I think that’s an Australian translation of Fair And Balancedâ„¢, the heavily ironic slogan of Faux News.